Field Property Receipts

KEEP YOUR RECEIPT – it is your proof of possession or ownership.

Your Field Property Receipt – If items are collected or taken from you by Inyo County Sheriff’s Office, they may issue and/or have you sign a Field Property Receipt. This form will list the items and provide information about your rights to collect the property later. The reverse side of your receipt will have instructions on how property will be handled or released.